Product Manager, Singapore (Medical Device Sector)
|Job Title:||Product Manager, Singapore (Medical Device Sector)|
|Contact Name:||Cassia Seah|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 19:39|
Our client is a global medical device leader and has been experiencing strong growth across the region. They are keen to identify a Product Manager to provide strategic direction for the marketing function in Singapore.
This individual will develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans, programs, and budgets to meet company sales and profit objects and optimize market opportunities across all the product portfolios in Singapore.
- Support the formulation of marketing strategies and tactical execution, including pricing, selection of market segments for special emphasis, promotional and advertising support of sales, and specifying the necessary product characteristics.
- Conduct a regular review of markets and products to identify opportunities for new businesses.
- Participate in conventions and professional exhibitions to maintain company image and remain aware of product requirements and new market opportunities.
- Prepare long-range, annual, quarterly, and monthly forecasts for each product line. Analyzes forecast variances and recommend corrective action to minimize future back orders or potential obsolescence. Review the forecast for product requirements and develop plans and objectives to be competitive with or ahead of market needs continually.
- Develop and maintain product line technical expertise and contacts with key surgeons and customers of product responsibility by observing surgery, attending medical/scientific meetings, presentations, and seminars while gathering competitive information.
- Is the key driver for new product development process. Responsible for the business case and presenting customer requirements into the process.
- Develop and manage assigned budgets for administration and marketing activities of the products that are signed. Analyzes budget variances and recommend corrective actions.
- Conduct market research activities to analyze and identify market needs and issues. Evaluates existing product lines and develop line simplification strategies when appropriate.
- Coordinate and direct advertising and promotional programs and evaluate overall effectiveness.
- Build an maintain a long-term relationship with high-level surgical consultants, key strategic customers and regional sales team.
Ideally, this candidate has a Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University. Minimum 5 to 7 years of sales and marketing experience in the Medical Device sector. Additionally, he/she is proactive, dynamic as well as agile and process excellent interpersonal and communication skills in engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a Group with definite plans for growth.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.