Product Manager, Leading Securities firm in Asia
|Job Title:||Product Manager, Leading Securities firm in Asia|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 10:40|
Reporting to the Head of Product, the role is responsible multiple asset classes (Fixed Income, structured products, securities borrowing & lending and equity linked note) on end to end processes, including sales process, sales training, counterparty on-boarding, system development and enhancements. Contributing trading ideas and market trends for fixed income sales. Execution of trades and dealing of primary and secondary market fixed income securities.
- Academic background: University or equivalent with CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A)
- 5-8 years of experience preferably in a similar capacity in another established securities firm or Sales & Trading team within an Investment Bank or Products team within a Private Bank.
- Knowledge of fixed income and structured products is highly preferred.
- Willingness to be fluid about the work scope and ability to multitask.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work well with internal and external partners.
- Ability to coordinate and project manage new initiatives across different departments.
- Able to work independently and be very hands on as a team player.
- Possess logical and critical thinking with strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel Macro is beneficial.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Asia FX Sales Lead, Asia Securities firm (based in Singapore)
Head of Asia Sustainability Strategy, Global Asset Management
Senior Associate, Credit Risk, Investment Management Firm
Loan Trader, Global Investment Management Firm
Head of Operations, APAC, Investment Management
+ competitive package