Product Manager, Leading Securities firm in Asia
|Job Title:||Product Manager, Leading Securities firm in Asia|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 10:40|
Reporting to the Head of Product, the role is responsible multiple asset classes (Fixed Income, structured products, securities borrowing & lending and equity linked note) on end to end processes, including sales process, sales training, counterparty on-boarding, system development and enhancements. Contributing trading ideas and market trends for fixed income sales. Execution of trades and dealing of primary and secondary market fixed income securities.
- Academic background: University or equivalent with CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A)
- 5-8 years of experience preferably in a similar capacity in another established securities firm or Sales & Trading team within an Investment Bank or Products team within a Private Bank.
- Knowledge of fixed income and structured products is highly preferred.
- Willingness to be fluid about the work scope and ability to multitask.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work well with internal and external partners.
- Ability to coordinate and project manage new initiatives across different departments.
- Able to work independently and be very hands on as a team player.
- Possess logical and critical thinking with strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel Macro is beneficial.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Institutional Equity Sales Director, Leading Securities firm
President Director, based in Jakarta, Asian securities house
Legal Counsel, Asset Management Firm
Senior Manager, Tax, Asset Management
Senior Equity Analyst/ Portfolio Manager, Asian Hedge Fund