Process Engineer, Chemical Sector
|Job Title:||Process Engineer, Chemical Sector|
|Contact Name:||Cassia Seah|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 09:17|
Our client is a Global Chemical Leader. They have been experiencing strong growth and Singapore is a key hub for them. They are keen to identify a Process Engineer to optimize product and process efficiency for the manufacturing site.
- Apply broad technical knowledge and ensure quality consistency in the manufacturing process of the site;
- Act as the primary custodian of batch cards, manufacturing information in ERP, and the recipient of the technology transfer package from the International business; play an active part in supporting the safe operation of its site process;
- Plan new product and process trials in the pilot plant, main plant and provide necessary process engineering inputs for scaling up of lab process to plant scale in consultant with the Research Manager and the Process Development Manager;
- Identify and improve processes within the department, in line with the system for process improvements and optimization from laboratory experiments to full-scale production trials;
- Monitor new product compliance. Plan, identify bottlenecks, undertake the investigation, and advise on possible resolutions of the same. To regularly communicate and liaise with other departments on-site to minimize the amount of non-conforming materials.
- Responsible for the development of Process Design packages for capital projects are taken under regular supervision.
- Plan and organize multiple projects in co-operation with the Research Manager.
- Manage SHE performance to meet site and specific laboratory requirements; provide process engineering assistance to the R&D and the plant on quality, capacity and SHE improvement issues.
- Understand the guidelines under site standards e.g., PS9100, REACH, cGMP and IPPC. Ensure products comply with pharmacopeia standards and legislation regarding product purity. E.g. ICH.
Ideally, the candidate possesses a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience within the manufacturing sector. He/she is excellent in planning and coordination with a strong attention to details. He/she has good interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global MNC with definite plans for growth.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist, Singapore, Biotech
Assistant HR Manager, Recruitment, Singapore, Hospitality
Site Quality Manager (Manufacturing)
Supply Chain Planning & Logistics Manager (Consumer Goods)
Regional Quality Manager (Automotive Manufacturing)