Private Equity Fund Manager, SEA, Asian Fund Management
|Job Title:||Private Equity Fund Manager, SEA, Asian Fund Management|
|Contact Name:||Gin Choo|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020 14:20|
Our client is building up its private market investment expertise into the SEA, while creating synergies with their investment activities across the globe. The mandate would be particularly interesting for any seasoned executive-level candidates who are interested in spinning off from a large investment platform and looking for aggressive and progressive corporate growth while having a key influence on a newly established investment platform.
- Build private equity or venture capital fund in the TMT or Biotech space, while leveraging on corporate resource and financial backing
- Manage all aspects of investment strategy, deal sourcing, portfolio construction, investment due diligence, and investment operations for the fund
- Build up the fund's track record and AUM (asset under management), ultimately responsible for the fund's performance and long-term growth
- Serve as a senior executive and an investment committee member, collaborate with other global corporate leaders at the broader firm on strategic directions and investment ideas
- Co-lead some of the firm's mergers & acquisitions globally including cross-border and in-market consolidation deals
- Aggressive and progressive corporate growth for the newly established investment platform
The ideal candidate should come with:
- A successful track record in investments and fundraising served as Managing Director or Partners at globally-reputable investment platforms
- Has led some of the largest mergers & acquisitions globally including cross-border and in-market consolidation deals
- Has a profound knowledge of the inner workings of emerging market corporate, while serving as a senior executive, Investment Committee member, and investing in the leading players in industries such as TMT, Healthcare, Real Estate, and Biotech.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.