Presentation Associate, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Presentation Associate, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 18:12|
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of presentations to all client types and channels within the APAC region. These will cover the full suite of asset classes and investment products offered. In addition, the candidate will also be responsible for the presentation content for all APAC-managed strategies sourced within and outside of the APAC region. The candidate will be part of a highly specialised team working closely with Global Investment and Investment Specialists, whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory and brand guidelines at all times. The candidate will report to the Head of Presentations APAC.
The candidate will project plan and deliver presentations within specified time-scales and will be required to be involved from the initial preparation of presentations through to their distribution. The candidate will need to build and develop strong working relationships with a range of departments and individuals throughout the business.
They should possess the necessary drive and be able to identify opportunities for improvements in process. The position requires a high degree of responsibility; accuracy and a questioning approach that will help to boost the team's brand.
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of senior staff, complete assigned presentation tasks. This includes (but not limited to) the updating of information in the presentation, formatting, insuring correct disclosures, the approval via investment / investment specialists / compliance as well as the coordination of printing / shipping the presentation
- Assist in the design and creation of customised presentations as well as enhance current presentations using company branding guidelines
- Manage standard presentations and other monthly/quarterly deliverables
- Work closely with senior team members and various departments across the Group to complete assigned tasks
- Participate in ongoing team projects & contribute to the development of processes and services or the improvement of standards and efficiency
- Develop firm knowledge and good appreciation of product suite
- Operate within risk & compliance framework and follow required processes; maintain records for risk assurance purposes
- Market/product knowledge desirable (or a general interest in the financial industry)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in spoken and written simplified and/or traditional Chinese is necessary for this role. Translation work may be required.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills, able to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Capable of building strong working relationships and interacting professionally at all levels of seniority and across multiple cultures
- Meticulous attention to detail, across all aspects of data, language and grammar, and general layout and presentation
- Ability to access information from a variety of information sources and software; organise, interpret and present information in a clear manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint (essential), Excel &Word
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Investment Strategist (Multi-Asset), Global Asset Management
Senior Associate, Infrastructure, Global Investment Manager
Client Onboarding, Asset Management Firm
VP/Director, Business Intelligence, Asset Management
Operational Risk Analyst, Global Asset Manager