Portfolio Manager, Insurance Company
|Job Title:||Portfolio Manager, Insurance Company|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Samara Melwani|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 15:42|
Leading insurance company is looking for a Portfolio Manager to assist the Chief Investments Officer to optimize risk adjusted return within risk limits and capital requirements; work with Asset Liability Mgt to develop strategic asset allocation; recommend tactical asset allocation strategies and implement; manage portfolio asset allocation; search new asset classes; coordinate, monitor and manage outsourced mandates; ensure sound compliance and controls.
Major responsibilities include asset liabilities management, internal portfolio management, external manager selection and management, investment governance and compliance, business support, and management accountabilities.
- Bachelor degree in business, economics and finance. MBA or equivalence an advantage
- Chartered Financial Analyst or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of asset-liability management as well as investment experience, including at least 4 years of actual investment experience; tactical asset allocation or/and equity investment experience is a plus
- Previous experience on interacting with asset class managers, the Business Group liability teams, and corporate functions such as legal, tax, accounting and regulatory would be a plus.
- Exposure to international capital markets (esp. US, HK and China markets) and different asset classes (i.e. equities, public bonds, private debts, mortgages, real estate, and derivatives).