Portfolio Manager, Insurance Company
|Job Title:||Portfolio Manager, Insurance Company|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Samara Melwani|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 15:42|
Leading insurance company is looking for a Portfolio Manager to assist the Chief Investments Officer to optimize risk adjusted return within risk limits and capital requirements; work with Asset Liability Mgt to develop strategic asset allocation; recommend tactical asset allocation strategies and implement; manage portfolio asset allocation; search new asset classes; coordinate, monitor and manage outsourced mandates; ensure sound compliance and controls.
Major responsibilities include asset liabilities management, internal portfolio management, external manager selection and management, investment governance and compliance, business support, and management accountabilities.
- Bachelor degree in business, economics and finance. MBA or equivalence an advantage
- Chartered Financial Analyst or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of asset-liability management as well as investment experience, including at least 4 years of actual investment experience; tactical asset allocation or/and equity investment experience is a plus
- Previous experience on interacting with asset class managers, the Business Group liability teams, and corporate functions such as legal, tax, accounting and regulatory would be a plus.
- Exposure to international capital markets (esp. US, HK and China markets) and different asset classes (i.e. equities, public bonds, private debts, mortgages, real estate, and derivatives).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's