Portfolio Manager Assistant, Fixed Income, Asset Management
|Job Title:||Portfolio Manager Assistant, Fixed Income, Asset Management|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 14:51|
You will be working directly with Research Analysts, Portfolio Managers, and Portfolio Specialists to provide a variety of investment information and data relating to the firm's portfolios.
- Produce portfolio analysis reports and attribution as required, utilizing strong technical and analytical skills to navigate in-house and vendor-supported performance systems
- Respond to requests for portfolio performance and attribution data from various internal groups such as the Sales & Client Service and Reporting teams
- Develop, update and maintain charts, spreadsheets and investment packs containing portfolio and/or market data for use by the PMs and Portfolio Specialists in the investment decision-making process and in presentation materials. Perform regular reviews of such materials in order to improve efficiencies.
- Manage strategy specific Composite models, adhering to Global Investment Practices Standard (GIPS) requirements and standards.
- Strong Performance background; in-depth knowledge of Fixed Income investment concepts, strategies, styles and analytical methodologies from the total portfolio level to the individual security level.
- Thorough understanding of investment principles, existing industry standards and requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience in discussing and communicating trading, investments, financial and related operations topics; confident and experienced in confirming and communicating options for problem resolution and risk management.
The ideal candidate will have 6 - 10 years of experience in investment operations environment. 5-7 years of experience from buy side. Knowledge on EM fixed income including credit, rates and derivatives. Pursuing or completed CFA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Asset Management - Intermediary Sales
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
VP/Director, Business Intelligence, Asset Management
Legal Counsel, Asset Management Firm
Senior Manager, Tax, Asset Management
Senior RFP writer, Global Asset Manager