Portfolio Analytics Specialist, Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Portfolio Analytics Specialist, Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 15:16|
This position will be assisting the investment and sales teams with attribution and advanced analytics for Fixed Income portfolios in APAC.
- Provision of value added analysis on attribution reporting for the front office team
- Work closely with different offices to ensure highest data quality for reporting is available to your clients.
- Calculation of exposure based metrics (derivative reporting, capacity analysis etc)
- Perform fixed income attribution reporting for client use
- Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
- Experience and expertise in fixed income performance and attribution is essential
- Strong knowledge of fixed income is essential
- Proven ability to explain fixed income attribution reporting to clients/the front office is essential
- Sound knowledge of investment performance calculation including ex-post risk
- Solid experience in the financial services industry with a strong knowledge in asset management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with keen attention to detail
- Degree level in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics, Accounting preferred
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of relevant analytics experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
RFP Analyst, European Asset Manager
Client Services Manager, Global Asset Manager
Client Services Manager - Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Accountant (12 months Contract), Global Asset Management
Fund Sales Manager, Digital Channels, Global Asset Management