|Job Title:||Portfolio Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2017 13:31|
Our client is a Chinese Real Estate Fund Management player based in Singapore with a global investing mandate
Due to a rapid growth, our client is looking to hire a Portfolio Accountant/ Administrator within the Singapore office. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this is a lean team where you will get to interact closely with the investment team and also with HQ on all matters on fund accounting, or a Real estate related finance function.
As this is a lean team, the environment allows future development opportunities and an expansion of duties as you prove your capabilities along the way.
- Responsible for the administration of real estate portfolios including but not limited to portfolio accounting, reconciliation, custodian asset reconciliation, variance research, generation of client statements and performance calculation and handling of investor subscriptions
- Responsible for creation of reports to meet custom reporting requests
- Working with HQ back in China on special projects
We are keen on individuals who are hungry to learn, pro-active and enjoy working in a fast paced team-oriented environment. The optimal candidate must have excellent quantitative and research skills and exhibits a strong interest in real estate.
- As there are a lot of interaction with the Chinese HQ and Chinese investors, fluency in written and spoken Mandarin is a must
- Proficient communication skills both written and verbal and ability to interact with both clients and managers in other departments
- Strong accounting skills and a demonstrated Real Estate investment products will be useful
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- At least 3-6 year of experience either in a Real estate audit function, or as a portfolio accountant or real estate financial services related work experience
- Good computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word are required
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Portfolio Management Support
Multi Asset Portfolio Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Fund Accountant, Hedge Fund, VP / Director
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Real Estate Multi Manager, Global Asset Management Firm