Plant General Manager (Based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
|Job Title:||Plant General Manager (Based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 13:52|
Our client is a steadily growing Specialised Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the development and innovative production of a variety of related precision engineering products & services globally. The company has a significant presence in Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high-quality manufacturing and supply chain capabilities and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end production, distribution and high level of quality management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as an experienced Plant General Manager (Based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia). He/she will be the senior point of contact in terms of ensuring optimized manufacturing planning and quality management, as well as on-time distribution/delivery processes which are in accordance to the relevant customs regulations etc.
This position will be focussing on the below:
- Responsible to lead big teams including that of Manufacturing Operations and related Plant Corporate Functions such as Finance and HR
- Accountable to ensure an optimized flow of high-quality raw materials for maximum production output, including that of related strategic Supplier and Vendor Management
- Drive material forecast accuracy and material purchases (direct and indirect) by means of evaluating plant capacity to meet both short and long term production forecasts, and integrate these requirements into capital planning
- Actively involved in monitoring and improving manufacturing quality standards to enable optimal and high-quality production outputs
- Review existing processes and spearhead related Manufacturing Excellence Transformation initiatives to support rapid business growth
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in end-to-end complex precision Plant Management role
- Acquired experiences in big team management responsibilities
- Proven track record in strategic planning skills, with acquired solution-oriented mindset to deal with complex precision manufacturing activities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's