Operations Director (Philippines)
|Job Title:||Operations Director (Philippines)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 17:53|
Operations Director (Based in the Philippines, Manila)
Our client is a rapidly growing Food Manufacturing Business. They are market leaders in the development and innovative production of a variety of products & services globally. The company has a significant presence in Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high-quality manufacturing and distribution capabilities and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and quality management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as an experienced Operations Director (Philippines). He/she will be the senior point of contact in terms of ensuring optimized production planning, supply chain management as well as on-time distribution/delivery processes which are in accordance to the relevant customs regulations etc.
Reporting to the Country General Manager, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Accountable to ensure an optimized flow of high-quality raw materials for maximum production output for the Philippines market
- Operationally lead and manage a team of plant and food processing quality management, logistics and distribution processes
- Drive material forecast accuracy and material purchases (direct and indirect) by means of evaluating plant capacity to meet both short and long term production forecasts, and integrate these requirements into capital planning
- Actively involved in monitoring and improving contract manufacturing performances, including required manufacturing and distribution training
Philippines * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Plant Management role in a GMP manufacturing/food production environment
- Acquired experiences in big team management responsibilities
- Proven track record in strategic planning skills, with acquired solution-oriented mindset to deal with a complex range of cold chain and/or frozen food products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Please provide your CV to Choo Hui Ting at firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably in Microsoft Word document format, or call at +65 6513 2515 for a confidential discussion.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Supply Chain & Service Operations Director
Global Logistics Director (Industrial)
Plant General Manager (Based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
Regional Quality Manager (Medical Devices)