Operations Analyst, Global Investment Company
|Job Title:||Operations Analyst, Global Investment Company|
|Contact Name:||Andy Zhi|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 16:23|
- Perform daily reconciliations of the private funds/investment advisory accounts. Promptly liaise with counterparties to resolve any discrepancies.
- Maintain clients' data at fund dealing periods and liaise with different stakeholders.
- Prepare Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports for management information, and for various regulatory purposes.
- Provide support in account openings/onboarding processes.
- Provide operational services and support to internal teams in different business areas.
- Identify measure and minimize operational risks. Participate in system enhancement/process improvement projects.
- Work within team shift system where necessary and provide occasional "on-call" support to cover out-of-hours business or public holidays as required.
- 1-3 years' experience in fund administrations/operations, ideally with a fund administration service provider/mutual fund manager.
- Basic understanding of onshore futures & equity markets.
- Knowledge of general fee structures in the fund industry is highly desirable.
- A team player but must also be comfortable working independently.
- Meticulous, diligent and attention to detail are a must.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.