|Job Title:||Operations Analyst|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 17:06|
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self- starter that would thrive working in a fast paced environment.
- The role is a fantastic development opportunity with avenues for progression into several fields within the financial industry.
- The successful candidate will be outgoing with good analytical skills. A positive approach to problem solving and coding skills would be advantageous.
- This role is to assist covering European and North American market activity, the successful candidate will be working late shifts and should be comfortable with working hours from late afternoon until after midnight.
4pm to 2am HK time - Winter hours
3pm to 1am HK time - Summer hours
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily trade affirmation, reconciliation
- Daily Cash level report
- Treasury tasks such as Margin and cash monitoring across PBs and counterparties
- Liaise with third parties to onboard new trading relationship or resolve existing trade issues
- Trade booking
- Challenge existing process for efficiency and scalability
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects both internally and with administrator
- 2-5 years working experience in the industry
- Proficiency at excel VBA and ability to analyse high volume of data
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive and proactive mindset
- Fluency in English
- Strong Mathematical background
Some background in the asset management would be idea but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's