|Job Title:||Operations Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Andy Zhi|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 17:32|
- Perform daily reconciliations of the private funds/investment advisory.
- Promptly liaise with counterparties to resolve any discrepancies.
- Maintain clients' data at fund dealing periods and liaise with different stakeholders.
- Prepare Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports for management information.
- Provide support in account openings/onboarding processes.
- Provide operational services and support to internal teams in different business areas.
- Identify measure and minimize operational risks.
- Participate in system enhancement/process improvement.
- Work within team shift system where necessary and provide occasional "on-call" support to cover out-of-hours business or public holidays as needed.
- 3 to 5 years or more experience in fund administrations/operations, ideally with a fund administration service provider/mutual fund
- Basic understanding of onshore futures & equity
- Knowledge of general fee structures in the fund industry is highly
- A team player but must also be comfortable working
- Meticulous, diligent and attention to detail are a must
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's