Operational Risk, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Operational Risk, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 18:26|
A global fund manager is looking to hire an Operational Risk Analyst to work in a team and report to the Head of Risk. You will be responsible for the following
- Implement and maintain operational risk management tools such as Risk and Control Self-Assessment exercise and risk reviews.
- Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks.
- Performing risk assement and risk evaluation.
- Mitigate risks arising from internal processes, people, and systems.
- Identify operational risk trends associated with the portfolio management process and developing risk mitigation strategies for future improvements.
Bachelor with 3-5 years of operational risk management experience with financial sector knowledge coming from Big 4 audit firm or inhouse financial services firm. Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's