|Job Title:||Operation Head|
|Contact Name:||Sophy Ding|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2020 18:28|
The role is to:
- Set up operations strategy based on the company's business strategy and APAC operations directive. Cascade down to action plans or directions to entities to driving the business forward to deliver business strategy from an operations perspective;
- Help entities within the company to set up a solid operations foundation. Conduct baseline reviews, identify gaps and build operations culture to achieve operational excellence;
- Responsible for overall operations of the region, such as Supply Chain, Production, Technical, Automation, ERP, Quality, etc.
- Overall management of various manufacturing sites of the region to ensure smooth daily operations of the plant and also specifically manufacturing process development for all the sites;
- Identify opportunities to streamline production, including Value Analysis/Value Engineering, continuous process improvement and automation;
- Responsible for establishing and coordinating projects and on-going activities aimed at continue improvement in operation excellence in Door Group; Lead Door Group operations programs, such as Lean, VA/VE, ERP, automation, etc.
- Lead sourcing strategy and implementation within the region;
- Utilize and customize headquarter tools and models for the company. Coach company entities to well understand operations reporting, tools and performance measurement to ensure compliant and consistent implementation.
- Coordinate and consolidate operations report and data timely and accurately in the entity level and group level and to match finance data;
- Analyze data, identify root cause, set up correction and prevention actions and make sure continuous improvement from entities;
- Responsible for re-engineering and standardizing operations process, initiate benchmarking and best experiences sharing activities within Door Group;
- Responsible ERP System operations modules to be implemented prospectively to ensure the right data generation and meet management requirements.
- Responsible for competence development of all staff involved in Operations in HQ and entities;
- Coordinate and oversee integration plan on operations aspect of acquired entities
- Lead Due Diligence on operations of new M&A opportunities;
- Coordination of capital expenditure on equipment and ensure adequate returns on investments in manufacturing facilities;
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experiences in the manufacturing industry with at least 8 years at a plant manager or similar role. Mechanical manufacturing is a plus, large scale sheet metal manufacturing is preferred. (白色家电或家用建材行业)
- Management experience in functional and headquarter position, in combination with P&L responsibility;
- Process-driven with a proven track record in managing operations in MNC with excellent execution. Experience in managing multi plants or multi production lines is a plus;
- Familiar with MNC manufacturing management tools and processes
- Project management expertise.
- Experience in leading organization change/transformation is a plus.
- Result-oriented style and able to manage multi-task. Taking initiatives, positive thinking, willing and quick to learn.
- Hands-on and down to the earth style.
- Culture awareness and sensitivity. Had worked effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Problem-solving skills.
- Logical thinking, guiding and directive generation.
- Systematic approach and analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for getting buying in
- Good people management skill
- Passion for driving changes
- Data sensitivity and could reach conclusions quickly;
- Able to travel >70% of the time within China.
- CI, Lean and/or 6 sigma Belt
- IE and/or Project Management
- Bachelor above degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Good English command in reading and writing; good English in listening and speaking is plus;
- Fluently Mandarin is must
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's