Online Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Online Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Liu|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2020 15:09|
Business & Financial:
* Responsible for strategy, planning and execution of KOL, Self-operated, related channels, retail's liverstreaming campaigns, content marketing, eCom PR events, etc.,.
* Responsible for hitting Tmall traffic(free, paid, direct) target to fulfill daily and events' sales requirement within financial budget. Manage daily, weekly, monthly Tmall paid traffic budget, layout, execution to deliver reasonable ROI.
* Responsible for strategy, planning and execution of Gap Tmall quarterly & monthly branding campaigns including but not limited to 超级 品牌日，欢聚日，集团日/品牌日，超级新品，超级品类日, 新零售, 潮流盛典 in line with sales target and marketing budget.
* Lead creative agency and internal team to deliver high-quality and competitive proposal of Tmall branding events which matches Tmall's expectation and Gap's brand positioning.
* Lead and collaborate with cross function and internal teams to gain support for planning and executing successful campaigns.
* Manage key relationships with Tmall core teams and KOL's resources.
* Present the proposals to Tmall, maximum the probability of winning in Tmall pitching.
* Deliver and implement Tmall online campaigns that yield the desired outcomes/ROI (traffic, new customer, store follower growth, O2O, sales revenue, ROI…)
* Manage Tmall membership program to keep developing new members, activating old members. Work closely with brand CRM programs, including VIP programs, points programs and O2O initiatives. E.g., bi-monthly VIP day plan and execution, flash sale, member acquisition, etc.
* Work closely with brand Marketing and PR teams to combine and maximum omni resources.
* Explore the opportunities of new resources on Tmall or related channels to bring incremental traffic and new consumer.
* Daily/weekly/monthly Tmall traffic report
* Daily/weekly/monthly Paid traffic report with KPIS(clicks, conversion, sales, ROI)
* Weekly/monthly/by event Tmall membership report and AIPL insights.
* Hind-sight of each campaign and follow up on enhancement plan and execution.
Leadership & Employees:
* Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about the new trend of Alibaba and Tmall. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to marketing initiatives.
* Manage and cooperate with internal teams and external agencies on planning and executions.
1) Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
* Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese
* Excellent Powerpoint and presentation skills.
* Must have the experience in successful planning, pitching and executing KOL livestreaming, Tmall branding events or omni channel events.
* Highly detailed oriented; Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
* Exposure to retail, fashion and/or multi-national companies is a plus.
1) Minimum Education Level
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
2) Experience Required
* At least 3 years in managing Tmall digital marketing experience