MLRO/Head FCC, Financial Institution
|Job Title:||MLRO/Head FCC, Financial Institution|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 08:30|
A leading bank is looking to hire MLRO/ Head FCC for their Singapore Operations to report to the Head of Singapore Compliance. You will be responsible for the following.
- Conducting investigations of unusual activities and filing of suspicious transaction reports
- Advising and guiding a number of change projects and new product developments from FCC perspective.
- Reviewing and identifying changes in AML and sanctions regulations and assessing the potential impact on existing policies/ procedures and developing and implementing changes to ensure compliance.
- Conducting periodic FCC compliance reviews/ checks on a regular basis.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 8+ years of experience in the financial industry, specifically in a compliance function
- Experience as an MLRO or AML / Financial Crimes Investigator in Singapore
- Strong problem solving, operational process, and analytical skills
- Be an effective leader with the ability to influence, coach, develop employees
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's