Merchant Acquisition Manager, Chinese Payment Platform
|Job Title:||Merchant Acquisition Manager, Chinese Payment Platform|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Brenda Choy|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 16:55|
Our client is a Chinese mobile and online payment platform and they are growing rapidly internationally. They are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager to acquire merchant acceptance.
- Business development and relationship management of merchant acquisition and partnership to drive brand awareness, card acceptance and card usage and loyalty.
- Identify and acquire potential new merchants and foster closer partnership with existing ones
- Work with merchants from consumer products, retailers, restaurants, hotels, airline and services.
- Develop merchant segment, drive contract negotiation and RFP process, and provide thought leadership and program performance analytics to existing merchant partners
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in merchant acquisition from credit card, payment or internet industry
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, proactive
- Enjoy a fast-paced, technology-driven and matrix team environment
- Strong negotiation and communication skills in English and Chinese
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
General Manager, Business Development
Sales Manager, World Leading Robotics Technology Company
Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Client Services Manager, Asia, Leadership Consultancy
Competitive Commission + Package
Senior Product Manager, SEA, Medical Device
Regional Sales Manager, SEA, Global Consumer Goods Company