Medical Facilitator, BD, Global Top 3 Hospital Group
|Job Title:||Medical Facilitator, BD, Global Top 3 Hospital Group|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 15:20|
Job Purpose Statement
- To build brand for IHH hospitals in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong among affluent Chinese patients to drive revenue, volume and market share growth in China market.
Key Results Areas
- Develop and implement referral channels and programs with medical facilitators, corporates, insurance agencies, associations etc to refer affluent patients in China to IHH hospitals in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China.
- Build a robust network of referring doctors with relevant China clinicians, smaller healthcare facilities and diagnostic centres for the purpose of obtaining referring business.
- Recommend incentives / loyalty program to attract and retain physicians and surgeons to support and favour patient referrals to IHH
- Develop strategies and implement plans to drive market share and patient revenue growth of IHH in China by identifying potential cities in China to create awareness and promote IHH hospitals in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
- Build communication links with receiving teams and doctors in the targeted facility in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China to establish excellent service experience for patients before, during and after treatment.
- Manage and facilitate the pre and post journey of the patients. Liaise with IHH hospital operations to resolve patient related issues
Key Performance Indicators
- Revenue, Patient Volume (UOS) and Market Share (where data available)
- Delivery of key initiatives and outcomes. E.g. Loyalty platforms, Telehealth, Lead generation volume, enquiries/appointments made, active membership in loyalty/CRM programs etc.
Professional / Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with robust academic track record required
- MBA/Master's degree is an advantage
- Excellent connections with Chinese doctors/hospitals and referral channel partners
- Minimum 8 years of healthcare experience in China
- Minimum 15 years of related experience with progressive management responsibilities
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven Expertise in Marketing and familiarity with Sales management. Up-to-date on marketing platforms ie. Digital, Social, Content, CRM.
- Well-versed in strategic planning and driving innovation
- Regional/multi-country leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Able to Function Well in Dynamic, Complex and Ambiguous Situations.
- Intensely Results & KPI Driven
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager APAC, A Healthcare Startup
Senior Marketing Manager, Healthcare Services
Associate Manager, Clinical Operations AP, Healthcare Services
PMO Leader, One Leading Healthcare Company