Marketing Director , top Tier Private Hospital
|Job Title:||Marketing Director , top Tier Private Hospital|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 19:51|
Our client, one top tier Private hospital is seeking a Marketing Director in Shanghai, Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vancancy.
- Lead the marketing team to develop clinical products & services, sales promotion and operational management, and participate in developing the marketing strategy of clinics and the hospital. Formatting marketing structure and plans for clinics and the hospital based on approved marketing strategy.
- Lead the marketing team to integrate branding and marketing initiatives and resources, and develop short and medium term business plans.
- Develop branding strategy and lead the implementation.
- Implement the market survey & analysis continuously, improve market positioning and targeting, and locate the customer base.
- Locate the relevant resources and develop business partners & coordinators.
- Responsible for resolving the annual work target and marketing budget, and timely adjusting and effective control according to the market and the actual situation of the clinic and hospital.
- Periodically check and analyze the market environment, objectives, plans and business activities, adjust marketing strategies and plans in time, and formulate preventive and corrective actions.
- Responsible for company's public relations, media and publicity.
- Lead the market study on target consumers, create companies' brand from scratch and develop a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations strategy. Ensure companies' desired image and position to all constituencies.
- Direct the content strategy for consumer education across different channels
- Collaborate with BD department to explore and influence corporate clients
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production of companies' marketing programs
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media request
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for marketing and communications department and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluation performance
- Recruit, train, supervise, develop and guide qualified personnel to build up the marketing and communications team
- Bachelor degree with more than 10 years relevant marketing experience, preferable in Healthcare industry, working in private hospital will be a plus.
- Strong team work capacity and outstanding communication & inter-personal skills；
- Extensive media & marketing resources, ability & experience to handle Crisis PR
- Strong sense of innovation, good organizational skills and keen sense of targeting
- Outstanding capacity in implementation, attention to details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's