Marketing Director, Taiwan
|Job Title:||Marketing Director, Taiwan|
|Contact Name:||Brenda Choy|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2017 16:09|
Our client is a sought-after Fortune 500 payment solution and system organization. An opportunity now exists for creative and forward thinking marketer to join them as Head of Marketing in Taiwan.
The incumbent heads up the marketing function in Taiwan. You are accountable for planning and implementation of integrated marketing activities from budget planning, traditional and digital media planning, event organizing, social meda content and loyalty marketing to promotional campaigns. You will manage external vendors and their performance for smooth execution of work and be the driver on innovative approach to penetrate the market and enhance company branding and product usage. The successful job holder should be able to provide insights and suggest improvement through regularly tracking and analysis of customer behaviour, customer acquisition and retention rate, ROI and competitors' activities.
- Bachelor degree holder with 10-15 years of marketing experience with team management responsibility
- Marketing and branding experience from Consumer/ technology / finance industry
- Proven track record in driving marketing initiatives and meeting business objectives
- Excellent in project management and communication with internal and external parties
- Energetic, driven, ability to think out of the box
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Consultant, Sales & Marketing
B2B MarketingManager, Global Private Equity Firm
Regional Sales Manage, European Food Company
Head of E-commerce, global commerce company