|Job Title:||Marketing Director|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Liu|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 17:45|
Based in our Shanghai office, he/she will develop and implement China marketing strategies for product positioning, market penetration, and pricing insights that will improve the organization's competitive positions and to ensure that all our higher-level brand strategies are consistent with the organization's overall mission / vision / values as well as China's strong growth objectives.
Under the alignment with global marketing leadership, the Marketing Director will lead and monitor China's marketing policies, programs, and activities to meet business objectives while leveraging Global and Hub strategies to grow the China business and gain market shares.
- Lead China functional activities of market researches, product planning, pricing, marketing communications, advertising and
- Contribute to business planning at the senior marketing executive
- Monitor and evaluate the functional activities of market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activities to identify opportunities; adjust marketing strategies and plans to meet changing markets and competitive
- Build relationships with strategic customers to maximize the organization's business
- Liaise with senior leaders across the global / international / hub organizations to ensure marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the company's overall
- Continuously seek and ensure assessment of China market opportunities for further enhancement of business performances, initiating product launches / re-launches.
- Ensure continuous coordination in the planning and execution process with Sales, Trade Marketing and related key stakeholders to seek
- Strong e-Commerce marketing orientation for the China region
- Lead and develop a team of marketing colleagues to achieve established sales and profit
- Build high performing, local marketing teams capable of advancing their careers within the company.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Business or related disciplines; Master's degree is preferred
- 15+ years of experience in FMCG Marketing Management in China
- 6+ years of experience in leading a small team across different markets in a matrix environment
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent command in verbal & written English & Mandarin
- Innovative, strong interpersonal skills & resilience
- Strong leadership, endeavours to drive success
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's