Manufacturing Quality Director (Malaysia)
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Quality Director (Malaysia)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 15:50|
Our client is a leading Industrial Manufacturing MNC. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative industrial products globally. The company has a significant presence in Singapore and the rest of Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high quality manufacturing and distribution capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and strategic quality management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as a Manufacturing Quality Director (Malaysia), who is the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring Quality related actions supporting end to end Quality Management processes from New Product Development to QMS to Customer Quality Management, championing Quality Risk Management and related Supplier Quality Management activities for their greenfield plant based in Penang.
Reporting to the Vice President, Regional Quality, and this position will be focussing on the below:
- Lead a team of experienced quality engineers and inspectors
- Accountable for a smooth development and release of engineering design implementation for existing and new product launches by means of ascertaining a feasible overall Quality Management Plan
- Ensure proper quality control and assurance process flows and required inspection procedures for the Penang site and beyond
- Active involvement in quality data analysis to derive continuous improvement opportunities to improve high volume quality management work flow, where required
- Contribute to strategic Risk Management processes by means of reviewing existing QMS work flow to ensure optimal Clean Room Manufacturing capability
Malaysia * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Quality Engineering and Quality Assurance experience in a GMP environment
- Proven track record in acquired solution oriented mind set to deal with complex Design Control Process and QMS work flow
- Excellent hands-on experience and knowledge in related Quality regulations such as FDA QS, ISO9001
- Excellent interpersonal communication skillsto relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's