Manufacturing Engineering Director (Equipment Manufacturing)
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineering Director (Equipment Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 18:31|
Our client is a global Precision Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative industrial products globally. The company has a significant presence in Singapore and the rest of Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high quality manufacturing and customized equipment solutions, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end manufacturing and engineering excellence to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineering Director (Equipment Manufacturing), a Subject Matter Expert who is the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring a smooth flow of end to end Manufacturing and related Engineering Assembly activities within various sites in Singapore and rest of Asia, supporting optimal Production Build processes, from New Product Introductions to Mass Production processes, championing Manufacturing Engineering Excellence in Singapore and beyond.
Reporting to the Senior Manufacturing Director, and this position will be focusing on the below:
- Develop a streamlined and efficient best Manufacturing Practices aligned with effective Engineering Sequence of Events and Assembly Process Workflow
- Subject Matter Expert with frequent liaison with internal and external customers for strategic discussions relating to development of capital project programs for new equipment, major repairs etc.
- Lead a team to ensure proper evaluation of Engineering Change Orders, including that of partnering with Quality other cross functional teams to conduct necessary inspections for completed systems, to make certain optimal conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance
- Support strategic project production efforts and provides inputs in CAPEX Cost Estimations etc.
- Provide required technical trainings to the shopfloor and mentor Production Staff
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Manufacturing Engineering Management experience in a Clean Room Manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in acquired solution oriented mind set to deal with complex Production Process
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organization to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's