Manufacturing Engineer (Semiconductor sector)
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer (Semiconductor sector)|
|Contact Name:||Cassia Seah|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 16:20|
Our client is a Global Manufacturer (one of Fortune 100 fastest growing companies). They have been experiencing strong growth and Singapore is a key hub for them. They are keen to identify a Manufacturing Engineer.
- System programming knowledge, which includes but not limited to lab view, Python, C#, C++, etc.
- Work with supplier/customer to establish/maintain the test system/automation system.
- Establish the process for manufacturing and create work instruction for assembly in MES System.
- Evaluate manufacturing process and create process control plan, PFMEA and Risk assessment.
- Comply with POR and CE! Compliance.
- Work with Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality department to drive Continuous improvement on quality, efficiency and manufacturing cycle time.
- Initiate and support Design For Excellence and manufacturing process improvement/standardization.
- Engage with IE to optimize the layout and product layout floor for new and existing plants.
- Implement Lean line using DFT concept with relevant Jig and Fixture.
- Technical solve and support for troubleshooting issues, quality issues, first-pass yield issues
- Participate in product transfer: Coordinate the team for training, understand the equipment, facility requirement, build and test requirements)
- Liaise and coordinate with Engineering and Material department on spec, BOM and material changes/issues
- Liaise and coordinate with Quality department on Supplier quality and Customer quality issue including RCCA, 8D preparation.
- Liaise and coordinate with Test Engineering department on testing development or testing issue * Liaise with the customer for all BOM / drawing/design issues by generating problem report/supplier problem sheet / Supplier request deviation with a single-page summary.
- Involve in MRB (Material Review Board) meeting, make a justifiable disposition, analyst data and work with relevant departments/suppliers to reduce non-conformance.
- Minimum CAD knowledge to analyst 3D drawing from customers.
- Initiate Engineering change and waiver for any modification required.
- Work with ERP System for engineering master control and change.
Ideally, the candidate possesses a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Industrial Systems Engineer. He/she has a passion for programming with strong attention to detail. He/she has good interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global MNC with definite plans for growth.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's