Manager, Trade Finance Operations, Alternate Investments
|Job Title:||Manager, Trade Finance Operations, Alternate Investments|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 17:05|
You would be responsible for the following:
- The day-to-day trade finance operations
- Prepare, review and check loan documents
- Verify transactions, monitor financial obligations and resolve issues as they occur.
- Reviewing and compiling trade finance loan documents
- Highlighting discrepancies in documents to Manager and ensure closure
- Manage a small team
- Verify various transactions, check payment requests, monitor financial obligations and resolve issues.
You should have 8 to 15 years of relevant experience in trade finance sector. Understanding of INCOTERMS and ICC rules and regulations. You should possess good people management and analytical skills and have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Account Manager, Private Equity (Greater China)
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Product Manager, Unsecured Lending, Large Regional Bank
Product Manager, Consumer Unsecured Lending, Regional Bank
Analyst, Private Equity Firm