Manager, Reward, Asia Pacific
|Job Title:||Manager, Reward, Asia Pacific|
|Location:||Dalian Shi, Liaoning|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 13:17|
Reports To: Head of Reward, Asia Pacific
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the role is to manage all aspects of the firm's reward programs by working in collaboration with the Human Resources team in the Asia Pacific region and Global Reward team. The role covers compensation benchmarking, annual compensation review, employee benefits program design and administration.
- Plan, design, implement and administer the firm's reward
- Work with the Reward team in the design of innovative reward solutions and provide support on the required governance on the implemented reward
- Support annual compensation review within the agreed group guidelines and specific needs of the
- Prepare compensation proposals for new hires, promotions and role changes and facilitate the review of proposals by all stakeholders to ensure we attract, retain and motivate
- Participate/Assist in the market benchmarking surveys on reward programs & other employment-related issues and analyse market competitiveness with a view to propose identified gaps or the areas that require immediate Network with external HR professionals and survey providers to obtain market intelligence and trends.
- Effectively manage the administration of benefits programs in the Asia Pacific Develop internal operating procedures and controls for the administering and managing benefits programs. Effectively manage and collaborate with vendors and external partners, including managing the performance of contracts to ensure maximum value of services is delivered.
- Develop and coordinate communications activities to educate and inform employees about reward Manage contents on reward programs on the firm's HR intranet portal.
- Serve as the main resource for the Human Resource team and line managers regarding all reward related matters for the assigned
- Complete special projects, as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Degree in HRM or related disciplines
- At least 5 years experience of reward program management and design experience at a professional level, preferably in the multinational companies
- Good team player with the ability to work with different cultures, regulatory and market environments
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in fluent spoken and written English and Chinese are essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager, SEA, FMCG
Manager, Compensation & Benefits, China
Talent & Leadership Development Manager, Reputable MNC
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Learning & Development Manager, FinTech, Singapore