|Job Title:||Manager, Compensation|
|Contact Name:||Foo Siew Chin|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 17:15|
Our client is a leading Singapore enterprise with diversified businesses. It is growing from strength to strength in terms of business size as well as new business areas. It has a team of forward looking and progressive business and HR leaders who are constantly looking at ways to transform themselves.
To ensure the continued competitiveness of their rewards practices, it is looking for a Manager, Compensation.
This role is based in the west of Singapore. As part of the Compensation and Benefits team, your key responsibilities include :
- playing an active role in the full spectrum of Compensation and Benefits (C&B) operations
- supporting strategic compensation initiatives to attract, develop and retain talent
- executing yearly Performance Appraisals, Annual Increment and Bonuses exercises
- participating in the review of compensation policies such as salary structures and various incentives schemes to align with business goals
- communicating C&B related policies that will require drafting and designing communication materials
- managing C&B related projects
- providing sound advice on C&B policies and practices to HR Business Partners and business units.
We are looking for :
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in a large organization
- strong Microsoft Excel Skills (preferably certified in Advanced Excel)
- SAP experience
- good knowledge in HAY Methodology
- an analytical mind and strong aptitude for numbers
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's