Manager, Capital Raising, Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Manager, Capital Raising, Asset Manager|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Samara Melwani|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 11:26|
A leading infrastructure and renewables focused asset manager is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join its Investor Solutions Group (ISG) team covering South-east Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The position will be based in Hong Kong and reports to the Managing Director responsible for the coverage region.
The role will centre on capital raising, business development including the development of new product offerings and investor relations covering some of the world's leading real asset investors.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 5 years' relevant experience including M&A and capital raising in investment banking and private equity or other relevant asset management positions in top-tier institutions.
The candidate will also have:
- industry experience in real estate, energy, agriculture or infrastructure, funds management
- comfortable with financial statments
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- proactive self-starter, an ability to operate with minimal guidance, while working collaboratively within a team
- ability to travel as necessary
- bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Bachelor degree or higher (business, finance, accounting or quantitative field preferred)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Portfolio Risk Manager, Global Asset Management Firm
Investor Relations, Alternative Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Asset Management, Intermediary Sales
Asset Management, China Intermediary Sales
Client Onboarding, Asset Management Firm