Manager Audit, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Manager Audit, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2021 14:57|
A global asset management firm is looking to hire a Senior Manager Audit to look after the region. You will be part of the regional audit team and responsible for the following.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit to determine, prepare and execute planned audits.
- Perform risk assessments and develop annual risk based audit plans
- Recommend improvements in the control environment, business and governance processes
- Review the company's operational processes and compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations
- Identify and communicate business inefficiencies, internal control weaknesses with various stakeholders.
- Prepare audit reports and follow up with the client management.
You should have a minimum of 6 years of work experience in internal/external audit of asset management industry. Good communication and personality preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's