Malaysia Branch Manager (Logistics)
|Job Title:||Malaysia Branch Manager (Logistics)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 14:47|
Our client is global Integrated Logistics Solutions Provider. They are market leaders in the development and innovative management of a variety of freight forwarding and warehousing services to their customers. The company has a reputable market position in developing high quality logistics management capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain strategies to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Malaysia Branch Manager. He/she will be part of the Regional Logistics Solutions Hub, and will be a Subject Matter Expert in terms of ensuring optimized warehousing solutions, as well as optimal supplier and service provider management to ensure on-time distribution and smooth multi-modal transportation activities for the Malaysia market.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Develop and introduce key strategic 3PL and Logistics activities aligned with Product roadmap for domestic Malaysia market and beyond
- Perform business development territory analysis and henceforth implement feasible sales plans
- Be up-to-date in terms of specific competitors' market analysis to ensure optimal sales successes in for key regions in Malaysia, for example Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur
- Ensure strategic negotiations with reliable sales leads to make happen end to end Logistics Solutions across Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics & Warehousing solutions tailored to specific customer requirements
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in an intensive Logistics Solutions environment
- Proven track record in Logistics Management skills, with acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex Fast-Moving and High Volume Consumer products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's