Legal Counsel, Technology Firm
|Job Title:||Legal Counsel, Technology Firm|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 16:55|
A fast growing technology firm is looking to hire a lawyer to sit in an established team. This is new headcount. You will be responsible for the following
- Provide legal advice and support for investment projects, activities, operations and compliance and regulatory matters.
- Active involvement in various operational, customer, vendor and supplier related matters of the operating companies.
- This includes drafting and reviewing agreements with customers, vendors and suppliers and other operational type agreements.
- Active involvement in mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings and divestment transactions, including associated financing and security. This includes conducting due diligence, drafting and reviewing agreements, structuring and negotiating transactions.
- Assist in corporate secretarial matters for companies.
You should be Singapore qualified lawyer with 5 to 15 years of experience working inhouse in any industry with mergers and acquisitions (M&A) or similar transactional experience. Technology sector experience will be preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's