Legal Counsel, Technology Firm
|Job Title:||Legal Counsel, Technology Firm|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 17:55|
My client is a fast growing technology company looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join its regional team. Reporting to the AGC, your duties will include -
- Legal advice to the business on licensing, regulatory and counterparty risk
- Review and negotiate high value contracts for all business units
- Implementing firm wide contract policies, procedures and frameworks
- Implementing compliance programs within the organization
- Managing the incident reporting (including dealing with relevant authorities)
- Supporting the company's litigation issues, including managing external counsel where necessary
You should be at least 5- 8 years PQE with corporate/commercial, TMT, IP, data privacy or M&A background. You should have strong stakeholder management skills and be an effective communicator in both English and Mandarin. This role will face off significantly to Greater China stakeholders. You should be solution oriented and be able to come up with business pragmatic solutions to propel the business forward. You will be part of fast paced team and the successful candidate is likely to be able to adapt to change constantly.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's