Legal Counsel, Global Private Equity Fund
|Job Title:||Legal Counsel, Global Private Equity Fund|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 15:23|
You will be responsible for the following:
- Due diligence, M&A and Structuring
- Provide legal advice and support for investment activities in APAC
- Partner with the investment team and external legal counsel (where relevant) to ensure interests of the fund are protected
- Negotiate and draft transactional documents
- Working closely with the Corporate Secretary to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
You should be a magic circle qualified lawyer with up to 6 years PQE and experience as M&A/Corporate/Commercial/PE. Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to be solution oriented are key to success in this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Legal Counsel, Global Fund
Legal Counsel, Global Bank
Transaction Counsel, Real Estate Fund
Client Service Manager, Global Fund Manager
Investment Director, Private Equity Firm with China focus