Legal Counsel, Global Fund
|Job Title:||Legal Counsel, Global Fund|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2020 18:39|
A global fund manager is looking to hire an inhouse counsel to join its legal team. This is a new headcount and responsible for the following
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial agreement.
- Drafting and reviewing fund documents, investor related documents and side letters.
- Advising on regulatory matters, including data privacy and securities regulatory matters.
- Identifying and mitigating potential legal risks in relation to the Group's business activities
- Advise the business on legal and regulatory developments within such areas as may be relevant to the Group's operational activities
- Managing external counsels where necessary.
Lawyer with 1-5 years PQE in a law firm and/or financial institution. Proficiency in Chinese is highly preferred since this is a regional role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Legal Counsel, Private Equity
Paralegal, Global Asset Management
Senior Compliance Consultant, Global Bank
VP, Legal Counsel & Data Protection Officer, Financial Services
VP, APAC Trading Oversight/Governance Lead, Asset Manager