Legal and Compliance Analyst
|Job Title:||Legal and Compliance Analyst|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Mudita Valakati|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2017 12:23|
Our client is one of the world's leading investment firms, with over $330 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious law graduates and newly qualified lawyers to join the growing Hong Kong team, you'd be part of the regional Legal & Compliance function and working on both legal and compliance matters with a focus on Private Equity and Real Estate businesses in Asia.
The Legal and Compliance Analyst's primary responsibilities will be:
- Development, maintenance and testing of compliance processes
- Preparation of compliance reports for senior management, regulators and other interested bodies
- Preparation of license applications, coordination and filing of regulatory reports
- Designing and conducting training programs
- Contract review for Asia (confidentiality agreements, service provider engagement letters, leases and other corporate contracts)
- Regional corporate housekeeping tasks (coordinating board meetings and agendas, drafting board minutes)
- Ad hoc projects to further legal and compliance initiatives within the firm
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are required - with fluency in English & Mandarin a prerequisite.
If you have the right skillsets and experience please contact Mudita Valakati at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's