Learning and Organisational Development Manager (Retail)
|Job Title:||Learning and Organisational Development Manager (Retail)|
|Contact Name:||Hazel Kok|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2019 14:21|
Our client is a renowned luxury brand with global presence. We are partnering them to look for a Learning and Organisational Development Manager to join their team in Singapore.
This position will be the subject matter expert and focal point in working closely with HR Business Partners and Regional L&D team across Singapore.
Support and design appropriate curriculum for leadership development
- Organise regional and local training workshops
- Support annual Talent Review and Succession Planning exercise
- Work with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners in mapping appropriate career development plans for the High Potential talents
- Support HR Business Partners to identify individual employee development goals
- Ensure full spectrum of learning and development activities are implemented
- Lead and facilitate annual Performance Management exercise
- Facilitate the employee engagement survey
The successful candidate should ideally have a minimum of 7 years' experience in MNC or Retail industry. You must be a self-starter, hands-on and be able to communicate and build relationships with all levels of management.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Talent & Leadership Development Manager, Reputable MNC
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Regional HR Manager
China HR Manager
Senior Manager HR, Singapore, Technology