Learning & Development Manager, FinTech, Singapore
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Manager, FinTech, Singapore|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 16:00|
Learning & Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic fintech organisation looking to take L&D to the next level. If you have a creative mindset and enjoy brainstorming ideas around Talent then taking this through to implementation, this could be a great next step for you.
- Reviewing the existing L&D framework and structures then making informed recommendations for future developments
- Looking at assessment tools for top talent, focusing on talent throughout the organisation, not just for the top high potentials
- Engaging with Managers to identify, develop and retain their key employees
- Working with vendors where appropriate to deliver top quality, exciting learning opportunities for employees
- Furthering the graduate programme and working on the campus offering for this firm
- Experience in L&D, with a curious mindset to continually improve
- Familiarity with assessment tools, training and development, performance management etc.
- A business partner mentality with the ability to engage and coach stakeholders and employees of all levels
- An autonomous individual who can thrive both on working alone and within a wider team environment
- Exposure to a high growth, creative environment would be a plus
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's