|Job Title:||Lead Marketing|
|Contact Name:||Vivian Shen|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 16:06|
This new position reports to the go0to-market Manager and is responsible for leading the workstreams for the launch of new products and services. The incumbent will be the architect of the launch plan and responsible for the delivery of all workstreams within the plan. The role will be instrumental in coordinating multiple stakeholders and managing cross-functional dependencies. Experience in project management and stakeholder management is essential to ensure that all key conditions of success, milestones, and KPI's are being worked on and delivered on time according to plan.
* Lead the workstream schedule/calendar and ensure that all meetings and tasks are mapped and adhered to in the run-up to launch for new models and services.
* Control weekly status calls, action points, deliverables and reporting.
* Lead the creation of the master launch plan and deliver certain workstreams of work
* Manage external agencies, ensuring they are delivering as per their scope of work
* Liaise with third party providers and initiate projects such as rider training, rider experiences, press launch events etc.
* Development of marketing plans associated with launch and sustainment of new products
* Manage program plan and delivery, schedule, budget, communication and change management strategy
* Ensures adherence to the Project Management Excellence (PMX) methodology and executes program effectively to deliver project vision and objectives. This includes all management streams: scope, cost, time, resources, stakeholder change, communications, risks, solution delivery, and integration and value.
* Fine-tune and evolve marketing programs to better engage internal and external audiences, including the field, dealers, consumers and other key stakeholders
* Liaise with colleagues across Milwaukee and the International region.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's