Key Account Manager, Global FMCG Company
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager, Global FMCG Company|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 14:00|
This position takes in charge of Key Account (Walmart \ RT-Mart ) business development. The responsibilities include developing KA customers business strategy, promotion planing & daily operation, and customer relationship building. The future development of this role will be leading the entire China Key Account customers.
- Play a key role in KA business strategy development under the leadership of China KA & E-commerce business leader
- Deliver responsible KA (Walmart\RT-mart) Sales (NCS), Profit and AMPS target by developing and driving business plans compliance within budget by complying the KA strategy
- Set up daily business tracking mechanism and work with regional sales team to improve instore execution
- Work with supply chain /distributors to enable product availability (to avoide out of stock) and inventory management
- Build trust relationship with customers /distributors and drive JBP with target key accounts
Years and Type of Experience
- 2+ years working experiences in managing KA channels, totally 3+ years professional working experiences (Managing Walmart/RT-mart or other national KA experiences is a PLUS.)
Skills And Abilities
- Advanced skills in MS Office especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong Data Analytical and organizational skills.
- Team player, ability to work well with all level of employees.
- People management experiences & skills is a plus.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Management Officer, Global FMCG Company
Sales Manager, Global RPA Company
Assistant Brand Marketing Manager, FMCG
Director, Global Partnership, Entertainment Company
Regional Sales Manager, Euro Food Company