Junior Client Reporting Executive, Regional Asset Management
|Job Title:||Junior Client Reporting Executive, Regional Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 17:59|
Sitting in the client servicing team, we are hiring for a Junior Client Service / Reporting Executive who will be responsible for providing support to Asia Institutional Business which includes (but not limited to) preparing client reports and presentation materials, assisting with Know Your Customers (KYC) reviews and ad hoc queries.
You will be responsible for preparing clients' investment portfolio reports, as well as periodic and ad-hoc reports to meet clients' requirements. Assist with crafting materials for client meetings, including (but not limited to) PowerPoint presentations, and make meeting arrangements on a needed basis. Help with KYC reviews and provide support to client events, initiatives and projects. You will ensure that documents and procedures are recorded, kept in order and up to date and get involved in ad hoc tasks.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good understanding of investment strategies and products across equity, fixed income and multi-asset classes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments against strict and competing deadlines.
- High sense of responsibility, strong attention to detail and positive, flexible attitude.
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competent in IT (including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and computer skills.
Experience and Qualification
- Degree holder with at least 2-4 years of experience in a similar capacity or Diploma holder with at least 5 years of experience in similar capacity.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Director, Asset Management
Data Management (Contract), Asset Management Firm
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
Head of Operations, APAC, Investment Management
+ competitive package
Principal Investment, Global Tech
Hong Kong, Hong Kong