IT Programme Director, Capital Markets
|Job Title:||IT Programme Director, Capital Markets|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2017 10:46|
In this role you will hold overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Front Office Sales & Trading. Working in partnership with front office, group risk, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organisation
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
- Knowledge in Capital Markets products/processing is essential
- Experience in the Murex (3.1) and market/credit risks applications will be an added advantage
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Tertiary (Degree) education required
- Minimum 10 years in project management in IT in investment bank delivering projects exceeding S$3m and have stakeholders that span across at least 3 departments/divisions
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's