IT Manager, multinational fashion group
|Job Title:||IT Manager, multinational fashion group|
|Contact Name:||Vivian Shen|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 19:53|
Act as a liaison between the US IT technical teams and the business community in the delivery and support of system and process solutions for stores.
Lead on implementation and support of systems and process changes for store area covering mainland China, HK and Taiwan.
Partners with business teams, particularly Store Operations and finance, to reactively support resolution of issues and proactively identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and reduce the cost.
Lead on defining business processes, document business requirements and contribute to functional & System design, testing, training and launch.
Lead and explore the new tool or innovative system/processes to improve sales, efficiency or reduce the cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strategy / Vision
▪ Project and strategy planning based on the market trend and Company's China system.
▪ Works with the business teams to proactively identify opportunities for improving operational efficiencies.
▪ Partners with business teams to assess and prioritise business needs based on a comprehensive understanding of store business strategy and processes.
▪ Act as PDM, Architecture and PM in a project to ensure the project could be delivered by quality, on time and on budget.
▪ Partners with store Services Desk, US IT and vendors to ensure IT system in the store are working as expected, work closely with China Services Desk, store infrastructure team and network team to optimize the support process.
▪ Support China new store opening.
▪ This is an individual contributor position
▪ Consistently demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and interpersonal behavior
▪ Provides high level of customer service and communication specifically to Stores, Operations and Field Management groups
▪ Provides application support to business functions and liaises with IT team and technical teams, support vendors and US application teams as appropriate to resolve application issues, communicate changes/impacts and implement upgrades/enhancements
▪ Manages set up and maintenance of store test lab to ensure sufficient current hardware and appropriate software for all testing needs
▪ Partner with IT Services Desk and technical teams, vendors and US application teams as appropriate to resolve application issues, work as application support local level 2。
▪ Work closely with Company's China Services Desk manager to optimize the services desk process, provide the training to improve the efficiency and quality.
▪ Provides in-store support for new store openings and implementations
▪ Gather, analyses requirements, processes and procedures within the stores area
▪ Prioritizes requests /support needs with the business partners based on business benefit
▪ Supports creation of new processes and data requirements for support and projects time permitting
▪ Participates in testing, training and implementation of system solutions
▪ Partners with the business in the creation and delivery of training for the implementation of system solutions to the stores and IT support groups if required
▪ Produces support documentation for IT and vendor support groups
▪ Yearly project, strategy and resource planning to meet China growth needs.
▪ Lead the store related projects, including requirements gathering, evaluation of solutions, facilitation of meetings, planning and provides follow-up to ensure task completion in a timely manner
▪ Act as PDM, PM and Architecture, analyzes as-is process maps to gain a full understanding of business processes, to drive the projects and director into the right path.
▪ Conducts requirements walkthroughs with business partners and technical teams to ensure accuracy and completeness
▪ Co-ordinates User Acceptance Testing with business teams and obtains sign off
▪ Works with the business team, support and project team to develop and implement the change management, training and deployment plans
▪ Contribute to post implementation reviews and communicate outcomes
Works closely with store and corporate business partners in China. Works particularly closely with US IT on store system releases and support issues to resolve problems.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
▪ Thorough knowledge of retail operating procedures and systems preferably within a similar retail chain -preferably with strong Point of Sale system experience
▪ Good understanding of the project, IT product management, and lifecycle
▪ Good experience on store system/application support.
2) Minimum educational level:
▪ Bachelor's degree from a fulltime university
3) Minimum experience:
▪ 8 or more years IT experience gained in a large multiple outlet retail organization (retail preferred)