IT Audit- Global financial institution
|Job Title:||IT Audit- Global financial institution|
|Contact Name:||Gin Choo|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 09:36|
You will be responsible
- Responsible for IT application and infrastructure audits.
- Monitoring IT systems to ensure they follow policies and practices.
- Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Evaluate IT risk and executie IT audits in accordance with industry standards.
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees.
- Be the IT Risk subject matter expert for the team.
You should have relevant IT audit experience with financial institutions. CISA qualification is a must. Strong audit project management skills and interpersonal skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Global Reporting Lead, Manufacturing
Global Head of Institutional Sales
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
AVP Business Management Office, Global Bank
Global Head of Internal Audit (A Local Conglomerate)
Senior Auditor, IT Audit, Manufacturing Industry