Investor Relations, Private Equity
|Job Title:||Investor Relations, Private Equity|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Izzy Baehr|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2020 10:51|
A top tier Chinese investment manager is looking to hire a senior Investor Relations for their Hong Kong-based team. This role will represent the firm's private equity capabilities to global institutional clients and HK intermediary clients.
- Set and execute fund-raising strategies and deliver on AUM and revenue budgets
- Be the main contact between the investment team and investors, as well as building and maintaining relationships with institutional and distribution channels
- Develop product and sales & marketing materials
- 8-10 year of relevant experience within financial institutions in a sales/ business development capacity. Experience in a PE fund would be advantageous.
- A bachelors degree or higher from a reputable university
- Knowledge in private equity investment is a plus
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's