Investor Relations, Alternative Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Investor Relations, Alternative Asset Manager|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Izzy Baehr|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 11:47|
Our client is a Hong Kong based Alternative Asset Manager who has had a successful launch. They are looking to hire an investor relations candidate to help build the function and to offer best in class services to existing investors.
- Maintain relationships with existing investors - conduct review meetings, respond to queries and maintain reporting requirements
- Set up CRM system and build client database
- Create and maintain marketing and due dilligence materials (Monthly Fact Sheets, Marketing Decks, DDQs, Montly Investor Reports)
- Asses market and regulatory developments thay may impact the business and propose recommendations
- Work with COO on other business initiatives.
- 6-10 years of financial services/management consulting experience
- Experience servicing global institutional investors
- Strong understanding of fundamental equity investments
- Excellent ability to articulate complex financial content with investors through presentations, writing and communication.
- Self-starter, roll up your selves and ability to adapt to changes
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's