Investment Associate, Global Investment Fund House
|Job Title:||Investment Associate, Global Investment Fund House|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 15:49|
- Identifying and assessing investment opportunities in companies spanning several sub-sectors and across capital structures;
- Performing deal evaluation, due diligence, industry / company analysis and financial modeling;
- Monitoring market trends and closely tracking existing portfolio assets to support investment / divestment making decisions;
- Constantly developing and renewing industry / sector knowledge as well as macro and regulatory changes;
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with companies, corporate partners and other relevant institutions.
- Working Experience with a top-tier private equity, investment bank, corporate finance, M&A or research firm; preferably with exposure to the Real Estate, Transportation & Logistics space.
- Strong analytical insight and spreadsheet modeling skills, as well as a strong understanding of financial statements to an intermediate level.
- Familiar with the use of electronic data sources (e.g. Bloomberg, Factiva)
- Desire to develop / maintain relationships with intermediaries and relevant institutions.
- Good communication, interpersonal & team skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and to work independently.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.