Internal Communications Manager/ Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Communications Manager/ Senior Manager|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Brenda Choy|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2017 11:44|
A prestigious hospitality group with is looking for an Internal Communication Manager/ Senior Manager to work closely with top senior management in change management communication and messages.
This role will be working with senior executives at a global corporate level to drive cultural change and craft documents, announcements, key messages to communicate and educate the employees of the company's direction and vision. You will be accountable for formulating the internal communication strategy, policy, and creating the content for all internal communication channels. You will ensure the internal messages are consistent with the external communication and also support employee engagement and employer branding communication.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in communication with a relevant bachelor degree
- Experience working in large corporate with experience of change management
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Mandarin
- Mature, assertive, confident and detail-minded
- Appreciate crafting of words and ability to engage leadership
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's