Internal Audit (AML/Sanctions), Banking
|Job Title:||Internal Audit (AML/Sanctions), Banking|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2018 15:52|
A European bank is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their regional Audit team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Audit based in Europe, this newly created headcount will work alongside another team member in AML/Sanctions and Credit audit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform and support credit, AML, and OFAC-related audits in the region
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for risk mitigation
- Perform validation and remediation activities
- Partner with Compliance to ensure the regulatory risks are properly articulated
- Contribute to the maintenance of audit program and training
Key requirements include:
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in financial services audit in the region
- Sound knowledge of banking regulations pertaining to credit and sales topics, AML and OFAC compliance
- Professional qualifications such as CIA, CAMS preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's